100 Black Owned Businesses to Support During National Black Business Month
August is known as National Black Business Month and we plan to acknowledge a few of our favorites from the Elle Jae Essentials Team! This list is not exhaustive by any means but more of a way to celebrate the founders who make up only 10% of US Businesses but are the driving forces of creativity, inspiration and heart for the economy. If you have shopped with one of the businesses listed, Leave them a review in the comments RIGHT NOW! We’re choosing 4 people from the comments to give a gift card to shop with a business on this list. LET’S GO!
For a downloadable guide, CLICK HERE
Beauty (Skin/Hair/Beard) (26)
- Of course we’ll start it off with our favorite Black Owned Skincare company, Elle Jae Essentials. Known for selling happiness and not skincare, there is a variety of skincare products and scents to choose from on ellejaeessentials.com.
- Socialite Body Essentials | Recently launched a NEW hair care line to match their all-natural skincare products.
- Cream Blends | All-Natural Skincare made by real people, not machines
- Rose & Perry Co | Coconut Wax Candles that also work as massage candles.
- Dolled Up by Doll Face | MUA who can provide her own tools! This girl boss also sells lashes, glosses and more!
- Tierra J | Beauty influencer who keeps it REAL! Check out her Youtube page linked here.
- Glamour Studio | Beauty Salon located in Flint, MI that caters to those with locs and those looking to begin their loc journey.
- Brooklyn Body Butter | All natural skincare, known for their shea butter based body butters.
- Butter Depot | All natural skincare products with a monthly product subscription box.
- Buttercreme Beauty | all natural skincare and a recent recipient of a Mielle Small Business Grant, Go India Go!
- Body Beautee | All-Natural skincare products with a variety of fragrances.
- Gentlemen’s Grooming | All natural beard care for Men’s Grooming.
- Str8beatNoChasa | Luxury line of beauty and cosmetics products
- Black Girl Sunscreen | Sunscreen made for POC that won’t leave a white cast
- Hannah Berry Hair Salon and Training Center | Not only can Hannah slay your hair but she can also teach you how to do it yourself at her NEW training facility!
- The Lip Bar | Easy beauty products for every shade (Bawse Lady is our favorite Red Lip!)
- The Honey Pot Co | Plant-derived femeine care products
- Jazzy Kouture Beauty | Lip care products and accessories
- JNicole Custom | Licensed cosmetologist who serves all hair types and offers an array of hair care products.
- The Mane Choice | Hair care products made with clean ingredients.
- Brown Girl Royalty Cosmetics | Provides cosmetic and beauty needs for women
- BPolished Beauty Supply | Black Owned Beauty Supply with an array for natural hair care products, extensions, wigs, and more!
- Bronzed N Glow | More than a Beauty Supply, they offer a special focus on education as well.
- Base Butter | Known for their “Radiate Face Jelly” Base Butter makes healthy skin easy!
- The Crew Cosmetics | A Black Owned Beauty brand dedicated to celebrating the unaltered identities & personalities of Women through product naming, curating, and our soon to come global community encouragement platform.
- No Label Lipstick | No Label is a proud black owned lipstick brand! They carry your favorite puckers from reds, to berries, to nudes and even your everyday glosses.
Clothing / Shoes / Accessories (26)
- Phly Brand Apparel | Designer fashion for Men and Women
- Riley Ann Boutique | Fun clothing store for Women
- Brazen Boutique | Clothes for people who love basic items, but don’t want to look BASIC
- The Shirt Diva | Custom and pre-printed shirts. They offer both vinyl and sublimation creations.
- Legendary Rootz | Black culture apparel and home decor items
- Couture for You | A chic Clothing Boutique for Women
- Dose Collective | A curated retail experience that showcases black owned and women owned brands.
- Mess in a Bottle | A tshirt brand that brings everyday messages to LIFE in creative ways!
- Aria Noire | a premium womenswear brand with handmade items
- Jolie Noire | Elevated everyday essentials up to 6X!
- SHIFT StyleHouse | A contemporary chic clothing boutique for women.
- Eight One Zero | Clothing and hats for women and mento represent Flint and surrounding areas.
- Glam Boutiques | Women's clothing, natural beauty care and gifts.
- Shay Oliver | Custom Clothing Designer
- Faye Nicole | An exclusive women’s shoe boutique that caters to women with larger sizes
- D’IYANU | A ready-to-wear bold print clothing line offering quality, trendy African inspired fashion at affordable prices.
- Hoop Mobb | Home of the Hoop Earring, Hoop Mobb is known for their gorgeous variety of hoop earrings and earring charms.
- Glamaholic Lifestyle by Mia Ray | This lifestyle brand provides travel accessories that give you the designer feel without the designer pricetag.
- Charmed Co | Croc Charms and Jibbitz
- Brandon Blackwood | Famous for his ‘End Systemic Racism” bag, Brandon Blackwood Bags have continued to grow in the space of affordable luxury handbags.
- King Klutches | Fashionable handbags and accessories that are also affordable.
- Brooch and Button | Add a little razzle dazzle to your outfits everyday with these cute accessories.
- Trinkets and Such | A stylish gift shop for lifestyle essentials and personalized gifts!
- Harper Ray | Affordable ICE for daily wear, water and tarnish resistant
- Rosebud Market | Earrings for the women who dress up just to go to Target. These are everyday earrings with a POP!
- SWAV Eyewear | This stylish eyewear company was Created to help people find their visions, and do it in a stylish way.
Product/Services Providers (27)
- ShopMyTm | Customized Graduation Apparel, Gifts and Business Coaching Services
- Live Wire Photography | Photography services, specializes in lifestyle content
- AmbitiousKreations | Provides private paint parties, custom art crafts and art experiences!
- Tanisha Lanae | Faith, Fashion and Fitness is a lifestyle brand building community between young Chritsians on their journey to discovering themselves through their Faith, Fashion and Fitness goals.
- Destiny Darcel | Illustrations and custom digital artwork
- Alexandria Chrisele | Photography services with a narrowed focus on High School Seniors, Headshots, and Branding.
- Tashay Leniece | Natural Hair Care Influencer
- Artish Design | Graphic Design and printing services
- Sunny Designs | Graphic Design and photography services
- Mia Nicole Media | Photography services with a specialty in custom sets, lifestyle images and content creation.
- BNix Photography | Product Photography services with a knack for beauty brand photography.
- Power Your Launch | Helping entrepreneurs increase their sales with Facebook Ads Training
- Im Building Something | Business Coaching, Consulting and everything in between
- Jasmene Bowdry | A creative entrepreneur, passionate about Business Coaching services and preparing entrepreneurs for retail shelves.
- Trademark My Stuff | Trademarking services with an interest in protecting small businesses
- JMPTD | Professional photographer specializing in shooting portraits with headshots coming in at a close second.
- Aundra Williams | Pinterest Expert and Business Coach helping women to grow and scale their businesses
- Detroit Flower Co | Known for their beautiful, vibrant, colorful and one of a kind flower arrangements.
- Ranesha Cavette | Certified Esthetician, Esthetics Instructor, MUA and skincare brand
- The Broke Black Girl | Helps African-American Women Kickstart Their Personal Finance Journey Through Culturally Relevant Financial Education
- Girl Talk Agency | A social media agency that coaches female CEOs on how to grow faith-based businesses
- Love Your Selfie Factory | Fun, New selfie museum located in Lansing, MI. A "selfie museum" is a type of art gallery or installation designed to provide a setting for visitors to pose in photographs.
- Viking CPA Group | Certified CPA that provides professional tax services for small businesses
- Harambee Wellness | Fitness expert, group class instructor and meal planning.
- Audria Richmond | Marketing and Launch strategist with an expertise in creating Uncloned Brands
- Social Swans | This is the Email Marketing Jawn! She is a Klaviyo expert and has plenty experience helign business increase sales and improve customer retention
- Y.O.L.O Breastfeeding | They support families with breastfeeding, lactation, doula services and more!
- Prayers and Paper | Christian stationery company working to help you focus your time, resources and energy on the things of God.
- Sit in Your Truth | This blog focused on Courtney’s self-reflection and accountability journey in an effort to bring light to alternative perspectives for others!
- Wisdom by Alim E | Children’s literature that educates on the African Diaspora, with a clothing line to match!
- Raven hood | Lifestyle and Fashion Blogger familiar with putting the pieces of your life back together.
- Porsha Deun | Erotic Fiction Author working to diversify the genre
- 4 Kids Like Mine | They are empowering kids through positive self images in their children’s reading series
- Addie Rawr | A gift shop for Black Women that features art, decor and self care items
- SHE Ministries | Catrina Tilman is not only an author but a creator and speaker as well! Check out her prayers journals and mats for Christian Women.
- Copper and Brass Paper Goods | A stationery brand working to increase representation for Black Women in the market
- Paper Standards | A luxury stationery company that offers paper goods, home finds and more!
- By Cymone B | She sheds light on motherhood, selfcare and being a special needs parent. She recently started her own lip gloss line as well (*yasss sis*)
- Jon’s | Sweet and Sizzling BBQ Sauce, the taste and texture are unmatched!
- It’s Sweet Bakery | Sweet treats for individuals, families and group events
- Fantastic Eats and Catering | Offers intimate catering experiences and a line of branded seasonings
- Daddy’s Dough Cookies | Great cookies that are vegan-friendly, handmade and family owned
- Lush Yummy Pie Co | Handmade Pies that are baked fresh with each batch, they are best known for their creamy Lemon Butta Pies
- Ellis Island Tea | Currently stocked in very Targett store nationwide, this delicious tea is made with an age-old recipe of natural hibiscus, rosehips, honey and mint.
- Berry Sweet Treats by Allie | Custom Chocolate covered goodies and arrangements
- The Candy Crave | Customized bundles of sweets and treats
- BLK and Bold Coffee | Not only do they package fair-trade coffee, but BLK & Bold also pledges 5% of its profits to initiatives aligned to sustaining youth programming, enhancing workforce development, and eradicating youth homelessness.
- The McBride Sisters | With a blend of old-world elegance and new-world finesse, the McBride sisters have a collection of wine’s you MUST try
- MoBars | Natural luxe energy bars made from clean ingredients
- Ernest Lamar | Customized fruit carvings and fruit platters
I need this site. https://ellejaeessentials.com/
If you have more sites plz send me your complete sites list then I will send bulk orders I have 400+ clients on a daily basis
I am a seller. I have all categories of clients.
Please Tell Me To Accept All Categories.
I need 2 permanent do-follow links with post
We are waiting for your reply.
Thanks for your regards.
What’s up it’s me, I am also visiting this website regularly, this website is really fastidious and the viewers are genuinely sharing pleasant thoughts. https://Mostbet-casino.mystrikingly.com/
Wow! I had no idea about all of these brands 😍
Buttercreme Beauty- “The dessert for your body”, is just that.. it smells wonderful, is natural, and keeps me moisturized. I have blindly tried a few scents and haven’t been disappointed. My favorite scents/products are peaches n’ cream body butter and body scrub, honey brown sugar body butter, and the lip butters. The body glaze oil also makes for a nice foot massage oil. My skin loves it.
OMG! This is an amazing list, I have shopped a few of these brands but can’t wait to shop more. ElleJaeEssentials products are amazing, they have everything from the lotions, scrubs, oils, and my fave is the the travel size items. I’m currently wearing Grown A$$ Woman & it not only smells amazing but it’s natural too. I’m also a Glamaholic gal as well, the brand has quality and affordable fashions but also Mia Ray is a great influencer for black women. All women should be able to have luxury items and these two ladies make it happen.
Leave a comment